8 July 2007

Pottery Workshop with Emma Pattullo

Here is my Tuesday pottery workshop hard at work... happily beavering away. I'm not pictured, as I am the one behind the camera! I really enjoy the classes from my studio, they are relaxed and the conversation always flows. Classes at Platform 22 are very different from the classes I hold anywhere else, I presume its because I'm at home, in my studio and so my approach is that bit more relaxed... who knows!

As you can see everyone is very comfortable. People feel they can just dabble, or experiment, or try something more elaborate and there is no pressure. I think with all the artwork around on the studio gallery's walls, that people find it an inspiring atmosphere, so they can express or create something much more easily. I am always on hand to help, guide and teach ~ but generally I never have to instruct! But, I also find that the class all help each other out too, which is lovely.

If you are interested in any of the classes, or workshops I offer from Platform 22, please email me or leave me a message and I will send you more details.

No comments: