21 June 2007

Green and Silver Corsage - £7.50 (GBP) - SOLD

Hand carded green felt flower, with black glitter organza and finished of with a stunning silver button. Gorgeous darling! 105mm diameter.

You know, images are a bit like a bus.. you don't see one for HOURS and then three all come at once! As you have probably guessed ... Yes! I have finally got my camera pictures down loaded, so, I have lots of lovely things to show you... but I'm going to make them last... keep checking my blog and I'll keep adding pictures for you.

Must dash the weather if fantastic and sunny, so I must get out and play with the girls, finish some glazing and get ready for tonight's class.. not to much to do really!

1 comment:

Emma Pattullo said...

I'm sorry I don't understand what you want me to do for you. I have tried to translate. I only link to sites that are connected directly to me or my artwork. Are you wanting to buy a corsage? Please, if possible reply in English? Sorry not to be of any help.