13 September 2007

Two Days to Go!

Well almost 2 days to go! It's nearly 2am & I have finished for the day!

Wednesday 12th Sept and the - I have delivered two lots of work to galleries ~ the Milton outside Banchory and the Butterworth at Balogie. I also collected the prints (x25) of my "Up Close and Personal" (fruit) series and have spent most of the day cutting mounts for them and this evening wrapping them in plastic wrap ... not very taxing ... rather tedious really as I have so many other things I should really be getting on with.

Luckily all the artists have delivered their creations and master pieces by the deadline of today. PHEW!!!

My favorite part of today (sad as it may be) was shutting the shop at 5pm, putting up my window screens (hiding the next couple of days until the big off) ... and taking ALL the work off the walls and shelves. And then slowly, but surely, chaos spread across my one haven of tranquility in our home. My studio gallery is one big mess!!!


See what I mean!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH!


Now the walls are bare, looking big and empty, and, I have finally finished poly filling all the nail holes and repainting the walls ~ there were surprisingly rather a lot of holes.

So, now I'm ready for tomorrow. But, bed first! ZZzzzzzz

No comments: