25 March 2008

Dam Computers

Today I have been procrastinating!! And AGHHHH ~ I have so much work to do ... So what do I do ... I sit down for what I thought would be five minutes to read my emails only to discover the WHOLE day has passed! But I have nearly got my web page sorted... with a few hiccups to mend and some bits to change ... take a look and tell me what you think so far of Emma Pattullo!
YES! Its a learning curve! A stepping stone to my dreamy, smart, clean cut and high art page!

Exhibitions, to many to think about and I'm not panicking quiet yet ... so I must be OK! Yes as you know I work best under pressure! HA! I laugh in the face of a deadline.
Currently I am working on finishing my butterfly platters for the Macmillan Art Exhibition, glazing my acorns (sounds rude but its not meant to) this is my latest body of work that I'm all excited about (when the kiln opens and I'm happy ... only then will I show you!) What else ... oh all sorts.

OH! I mustn't forget to get my application into the North East Open Studios .. deadline is looming and if I don't get it done ... it would not be funny. Application deadline is the 14th April and NO later! Please link to the NEOS web site and visit any of the amazing artists, makers or galleries that you think might interest you.

I will post some images tomorrow when I have A FEW HOURS TO SPARE ~ if anything like today is to go by! Brain is a muddle and I'm not really writing to much sense, so I'll log off for now.

No comments: