6 March 2011

Networking 2011 .. thats what it's all about!

For some reason this year seems to have such an importance for community and networking .. it must be something to do with the financial situation the the Press seem so keen to scare us with. I'm trying to tell myself to keep positive and so far this year it is! Onwards and upwards..

Today I have finally got the chance to get to the computer .. its been an incredibly busy week with commissions, new ventures, NEOS and just juggling everything along with family too! Anyway, I realised that I missed the launch of a blog I wrote for Joanne Dewberry about "Sale or Return" .. if you haven't seen it please check it out at www.joannedewberry.co.uk

Joanne Dewberry - www.joannedewberry.co.uk - Dorset Business Mum Of The Year - Business Mum Guru

Dorset Business Mum of the Year (and many other awards) an excellent blog about her journey from mum to business guru.