26 February 2007

Crunchie Juicy Apples - £70 (GBP) -SOLD


Study of three green apples in acrylic on box canvas; the image continues around the edges of the canvas so there is no need to frame.
505 mm x 200 mm x 15 mm.
I'm personally not a great fan of Granny-Smith apples, they are far to tart for my liking ~ its rather like biting into a lemon. But I'm please to I have also captured a sensation as well as the apples, so that when you look at these your mouth almost starts to salivate getting ready to take a bite!

Well, what can I say! The children are back at school now and it has taken me a little bit of time to get myself back into my own little routine!
I have been checking up on my blog when I can to see if anybody has had a look or left me a message. Do drop me a line! Otherwise I don't know if its worth sitting down religiously and pouring out my soul ( yes! I'm melodramatic too)!

Can anybody tell me if I can add a counter to my blog so I can monitor how many people have tapped into my rambling words?

This last week has mostly been taken up with organising a artist Creative Exchange group, and working out all the beginning steps to entice other artists to join in and let it grow. I have also landed myself a fantastic commission to tile around a chimney. Big job for me! I will post pictures as I go along.

Talking of posts, what do you make of my latest painting. Please do leave me a message if you are interested in any of my work. That's it for today. Short and sweet! Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

Sheila Vaughan said...

Emma, love your paintings, especially the pears. You asked about a blog statistics package. I use Statcounter (Statcounter.com) which is free and has the advantage of not showing the results to anyone but yourself. Just download it. I have been using it for several months now.
Cheers, Sheila

Anonymous said...

why is this pricier than the pears?
I like the pears more, coz that looked real, especially the specks...
but then, looking at these apples turns on the sour in my mouth, so i guess that's good heh?